QUICK But Not DIRTY: Agile Research Challenges and the Way Forward
Date: 29 Apr, 2021 | Time: 5:00 PM CET / 11:00 AM EST
Presenter: Christian Niederauer, Director Strategic Insights & Consumer Affairs at Colgate-Palmolive, Europe | Silky Rout, Associate Vice President, Course5 Intelligence
Market Research and Insights departments are increasingly moving towards agile platforms and processes to optimize impact. Agile market research is a powerful tool to validate new business ideas before crucial investments are made and keep a real-time pulse on a company’s existing and potential customers.
In this webinar brought to you by Course5 Intelligence in partnership with Colgate-Palmolive, we will address key questions and challenges around agile market research:
- Is adopting different agile platforms and technologies enough?
- Why agility is not just about streamlining the processes or using new methodologies; it involves a different mindset and organizational acceptance
- Why do many teams still find it hard to deploy agile research and run agile programs while optimizing impact?
- Over-reliance on a single platform and over-engineering of research - the roadblocks
- How inadequate usage of technology curbs the scalability of agile programs