The proliferation of information technology , communication platforms and the new found mobility of the Internet of Things (IoT) have together transformed the way research and insights are used by decision makers at all levels across industry sectors.
The information revolution is here. Are you prepared?
Over 1,300 leaders across market research, consumer insights, strategy, innovation, marketing, analytics, customer experience and more – including Blueocean Market Intelligence – will convene in a little over a month to debate and analyze the shape of market research in 2016 and beyond at The Market Research Event (TMRE) on November 2-4, 2015 in Orlando. On Wednesday, November 4, Blueocean Market Intelligence CEO Kumar Mehta will be presenting a keynote presentation alongside Reed Cundiff, General Manager, Microsoft Corporation titled “Generating Insights in a Hyper-Connected and Data-Driven World.” A perfect complement to the conference, this keynote will help attendees see the new business value of research, translate insights into bottom line impact and take charge of their data.
Joining us at the event is an all-star line-up, including:
- Dan Ariely, Best Selling Author, Predictably Irrational, Professor of Behavioral Economics, Duke University
- Seth Godin, Best Selling Author & Marketing Guru
- Jonah Berger, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Author, Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Duane Varan, Chief Research Officer, ESPN Lab
- Hilary Mason, CEO & Founder, Fast Forward Labs, Data Scientist in Residence, Accel Partners
- And more! Download the brochure4 for the full speaker list and session descriptions.
We hope you can join us at this event. As a keynote sponsor of the event, we are happy to extend a special discount for you to join us. When registering, please use reference code TMRE15BLUEOCEAN to save 25% off the standard rates.
To learn more as we get closer to the event, stay tuned to our BlueBlog, Facebook and Twitter accounts for updates or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .