In less than two weeks, over 1,300 people from across market research, consumer insights, strategy, innovation, marketing, analytics, customer experience and more will convene in Orlando for the research event of the year.
Outside of our keynote with Microsoft on Wednesday morning, Blueocean Market Intelligence is particularly excited to share with attendees the latest major upgrades to LiNK, the industry’s only end-to-end software platform enabling enterprises to “link” big data with primary market research.
Designed for leading multinationals, LiNK aggregates primary market research data that is typically siloed and seamlessly connects it to other sources, enabling integrated data analysis across brands, product lines, languages and geographies. As a result, you can extract more meaningful insights that lead to better business performance.
The latest release has a more powerful reporting interface, improved visuals and a suite of new tools for connecting survey data to general analysis and business intelligence. You have the capabilities to:
- Upload all data into a single repository regardless of the agency or collection method
- Report on individual surveys instantly and build connections over time, offering complete flexibility
- Manage data from a few surveys or tens of thousands
- Collaborate on analysis, reports and data connections with advanced multi-user features
- Prepare data for use in business intelligence platforms, such as Tableau or Spotfire
- Use the LiNK API to upload survey metrics into other systems within the business
Mike Page, Blueocean Market Intelligence VP of Client Services and Technology will be hosting live demos of this exciting technology at our booth #412 for those attendees interested in seeing the full set of features live in action.