Quick But Not Dirty: Agile Research Challenges and the Way Forward
Market Research and Insights departments are increasingly moving towards agile platforms and processes to optimize impact. Agile market research is a powerful tool to validate new business ideas before crucial investments are made and keep a real-time pulse on a company’s existing and potential customers.
In this webinar brought to you by Course5 Intelligence in partnership with Colgate-Palmolive, we will address key questions and challenges around agile market research:
- Is adopting different agile platforms and technologies enough?
- Why agility is not just about streamlining the processes or using new methodologies; it involves a different mindset and organizational acceptance
- Why do many teams still find it hard to deploy agile research and run agile programs while optimizing impact?
- Over-reliance on a single platform and over-engineering of research - the roadblocks
- How inadequate usage of technology curbs the scalability of agile programs
This webinar will provide Market Research and Insights teams with perspectives on how to address these challenges and achieve sustainable business success.
Webinar LIVE In
Director Strategic Insights & Consumer Affairs at Colgate-Palmolive, Europe
- Director Strategic Insights & Consumer Affairs at Colgate-Palmolive, Europe
Christian is a passionate and authentic senior business leader with a proven track record of positively influencing strategic decision making across functions by driving a more people centric mindset for some of the most iconic and penetrated brands in consumer health as well as personal care. His ability to transform data to insights to action stems from 15 years of thought leadership across various industries and from many different perspectives like academic research, strategy consultancy as well as consumer & business insights in global, regional and local roles.
Since joining Colgate-Palmolive in 2019 Christian is heading up the European Insights organization with focus on implementing a more people centric approach using agile tools and new technologies. Prior to Colgate, Christian worked 7 years for Reckitt-Benckiser (now Reckitt since a week!) and his last position there was Global Insights Director for Health Wellness & Transformation.